Coherence Incubator & Community Source Code & Release Documentation
By Juergenkress-Oracle on May 21, 2013
Oracle Coherence is the industry's leading in-memory data grid solution, enabling organizations to predictably scale mission-critical applications by providing fast and reliable access to frequently used data. As a shared infrastructure, Oracle Coherence enables real-time data analysis, in-memory grid computations, and parallel transaction and event processing, and is a key component of Oracle cloud application foundation.
Additional new Coherence material includes:
- Blog: Oracle Coherence Near Cache Best Practices
- Webcast: Turning High-Velocity Data into Value - Replay
- Distributed Caching to Data Grids: The Past, Present, and Future of Scalable Java
- Why there’s No Future in Java Futures
- Sharding Middleware to Achieve Elasticity and High Availability in the Cloud
- NoSQL Usage Patterns in Java Enterprise Applications (co-presented by Engineering Director at Nike)
- Using the New javax.cache Caching Standard
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.