Benefits, Strategies, and Best Practices for upgrading to Oracle WebLogic Server
By JuergenKress on Mar 14, 2013
- Do you need to optimize your middleware performance and manageability?
- Are you looking to consolidate your application infrastructure to a modern shared-services or cloud infrastructure?
You can achieve all of these with minimum risk while realizing lower total cost of ownership.
Join Mike Lehmann, Senior Director of Product Management for Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle iAS, and Oracle Cloud Application Foundation, to learn about iAS to WebLogic upgrade paths, tools, and best practices for various data center configurations. Mike will also discuss about the benefits of upgrading to WebLogic with its rich capabilities such as:
- Lightweight, Modern Development Experience
- High Density, High Performance Virtualization
- Complete Visibility, Diagnosibility and Management of WebLogic and iAS
- Upgrading from Internet Application Server to WebLogic Server.pptx
- ias to WLS campaign kit II.zip
We are looking for local partners to run iAS to WebLogic campaigns. Please contact Juergen kress if you are interested.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.