again again again…. it is Oracle Open World 2012
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Sep 27, 2012
Again… again I crashed my knee during kite surfing. Again the right knee, again the outside meniscus, again the same doctor, again the same operation, again they could sew my meniscus, again the same physiotherapy… again I will miss OOW.
OOW session you should not miss
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange
- Middleware stream
- CAF Overall (WebLogic Server, Tuxedo, Coherence, Java Cloud Service, GlassFish)
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Coherence
- Java Cloud Service
- Traffic Director
- For OFM Partner Advisory Councils please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keynotes and General sessions to attend:
- Thomas Kurian: Tuesday, October 2 8:45 a.m. 9:45 a.m., Moscone North, Hall D
- Hasan Rizvi: General session middleware: Tuesday, October 3 10:15 am 11:15 am, Moscone North, Hall D
- If you can’t make it to San Francisco watch the keynotes live on-demand
Tips and tricks for OOW
- Plan your visit well in advance!
- Which keynotes & session do you want to attend?
- Demo Grounds are highly recommended and the best of OOW!
- Which 1:1 meetings do you want to arrange?
- Attend a Partner or Customer Advisory Council?
- Attend a Country or Community Reception?
- Attire during OOW: casual clothing, comfortable shoes and light luggage! Do not forget to drink water.
- Sign an international travel and health insurance before you leave home!
What we want from you!
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.