Additional new material WebLogic Community
By JuergenKress on Nov 28, 2013
- JDK 8 Documentation - Developer Preview Release JDK 8 Early Access Documentation has been enhanced and updated to better help developers explore features in the upcoming JDK 8 release.
- Eclipse Formatter for NetBeans IDE A new plugin makes it possible to import Eclipse XML formatting files into the NetBeans IDE.
- Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1.2 and 2.1.1 updates
- Adopt OpenJDK and Test Java 8
Help test early builds of Java 8. In particular, compile your code, run
your tests and share your feedback. You will learn all about the
upcoming Java 8. Check out the OpenJDK at JavaOne
- Java Early Access Downloads These updates let you review and contribute to the Java SE platform updates as it is being developed. Binaries, documentation and source code are available for the latest preview updates JDK 7 and 8.
- Announcing Web Socket Proxy and Apache 2.4 support for WebLogic Server plug-in Customers
- Accelerating to Java ME 8: CLDC 8 and MEEP 8 Public Review As announced previously, Oracle is pushing Java ME forward in a big way.
- Getting Started with Java® SE Embedded on the Raspberry Pi Learn how to get Linux and Java SE Embedded running on the Raspberry Pi in less than an hour.
- An Introduction to Compact Profiles This blog introduces one of the new features in the upcoming Java 8 release called Compact Profiles.
- How to Set Up GlassFish Sources in NetBeans IDE A tutorial from Geertjan Wielenga takes you through the basics of setting up GlassFish Sources in NetBeans IDE.
- Comprehensive Free Java EE 6 Video Tutorial! Ashitraj More created an entire comprehensive free online tutorial broken up into a series of very digestible videos covering database design, JPA, EJB 3, JSF, JMS, JAX-RS and CDI.
- Oracle and NEC Joint White Paper: WebLogic Server Active GridLink for Oracle RAC Testing Scenarios and Results
- Learn Java Programming- The Basics This is an introduction to developing Java applications. If you want to learn Java, or eventually get into Java game development, this is the perfect starting point for you.
- Video: Showcase of a cool JavaFX Application Felipe Pedroso from Intel gives a sneak peek of JavaFX photo application he created.
- Video: A Code-Driven Overview of JBatch Java EE and server-side Java to date has largely been about on-line user-driven applications. However as Java's predominance in the data center continues to grow, it seems batch processing is yet another field of computing gradually shifting to Java as well.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.