Additional new material WebLogic Community
By Juergenkress-Oracle on May 25, 2014
- Update: Commercially Supported GlassFish VersionsAquarium blogger David Delabassee shares background information and links to where you can download the recently released GlassFish Server Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52. Read the article.
- Announcing WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance 2.7Oracle WebLogic Server on Oracle Database Appliance 2.7 offers a complete solution for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications in a fully integrated system of software, servers, storage, and networking that delivers highly available database and WebLogic services. Learn more.
- APAC Partner iDay: What's New in Oracle WebLogic, 8-Apr 12 noon SG/2pm AEDT/9:30 IST - Invite your Partners - Register
- Virtual Developer Conference: Creating a Foundation for Cloud Applications using Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Coherence - OnDemand
- Webcast: WebLogic Configuration using Chef and Puppet - On-Demand
- Podcast Series: Part 3 - Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Database Integration - Podcast
- Coherence*Web: Sharing an httpSession Among Applications in Different Oracle WebLogic Clusters SOA solution architect Jordi Villena shows how easy it is to extend Coherence*Web to enable session sharing. Read the article.
- Multi-Factor Authentication in Oracle WebLogic Using multi-factor authentication to protect web applications deployed on Oracle WebLogic. Read the article.
- Video: Coherence Community on Java.net - 4 Projects available under CDDL-1.0 Brian Oliver (Senior Principal Solutions Architect, Oracle Coherence) and Randy Stafford (Architect At-Large, Oracle Coherence Product Development) discuss the evolution of the Oracle Coherence Community on Java.net and how you can actively participate in open source Coherence Community projects. Watch the video.
- Working with Oracle Security Token Service in an Architecture Involving Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Service Bus Oracle Fusion Middleware specialist Ronaldo Fernandes takes you step by step through the process of creating a single sign-on between Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Service Bus using Oracle Security Token Service (OSTS) to generate SAML tokens. Read the article.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.