Additional new material WebLogic Community
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Mar 13, 2014
- Smart Card Solution based on Java Card 3.0 Classic Infineon Technologies AG (FSE: IFX / OTCQX: IFNNY) announces its cooperation with Oracle to provide secure smart card solutions
- NetBeans IDE 7.4 Patch 1 A patch update is available for NetBeans IDE 7.4, with fixes that enhance stability and performance.
- Java Early Access Downloads These updates let you review and contribute to the Java SE platform updates as it is being developed. Binaries, documentation and source code are available for the latest preview updates JDK 7 and 8.
- Java Mission Control – Production Time Profiling Out of the Box Since JDK 7u40 there is a new tools suite available in the Oracle JDK named Java Mission Control. This article provides an introduction to Mission Control, complete with links to useful resources.
- JavaFX Scene Builder 2.0 Early Access Available This new release of the GUI builder brings support for JavaFX 8, and its library can be extended with custom components. It also provides an API for integration into third party tools.
- New Internet of Things (IoT) Community This IoT community page on Java.net highlights IoT community initiatives and discussions and points developers to IoT resources. Watch the community managers talk about the IoT community
- New Puppet 3 WebLogic provisioning module from the Amis Technology Blog
- Coherence SIG (London): Filtering 100M Objects in Cache - Blog
- New version of the Coherence Incubator 12.1.0 now available and includes VisualVM Plugin for Coherence - Blog
- Get Ready for IoT: Challenges and opportunities in the Internet of ThingsAs with any innovative technological wrinkle, launching an Internet of Things (IoT) initiative involves more than flipping a switch, and there are important considerations. This article from Oracle Magazine features insight from architects actively engaged in IoT. Read the article.
- Coherence Incubator 12.1.0 Released Oracle Coherence expert Brian Oliver shares details on the release of Oracle Coherence Incubator 12.1.0, including the new JVisualVM plugin. Read the article.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.