Additional new material WebLogic Community
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jan 20, 2014
- Blog: Going Mobile with ADF - Running ADF Faces on Mobile Phones and Tablets - A-Team Chronicles & Going Mobile with ADF – Implementing Data Caching and Syncing for Working Offline - A-Team Chronicles
- Case Study:
- Active GridLink for RAC: Intelligent integration between WebLogic Server and Oracle Real Application Clusters This white paper starts with a brief introduction to Oracle RAC and an overview of the Oracle RAC features supported in Oracle WebLogic Server 11g and 12c, and then focuses on details and analysis of the results of tests run jointly by Oracle and NEC. Read the white paper.
- Video: Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2 Integration to Oracle Database 12c Oracle WebLogic product manager Monica Ricelli shares the technical details in this video from the Oracle WebLogic YouTube channel. Watch the video.
- Coherence Maven Integration Harvey Raja digs into the technical nuts and bolts of Oracle Coherence's Maven integration and shares a demo in this video from the Oracle Coherence YouTube channel. Watch the video.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware at Oracle OpenWorld 2013 This blog post by Oracle Fusion Middleware VP Howard Beader recaps product announcements—including ten new Cloud services - from Oracle OpenWorld 2013, and includes links to relevant press releases. Read the article.
- Video: The Internet of Things w ith openHAB Java Magazine editor Caroline Kvitka interviews the Duke's Choice-winning team behind openHAB in this Oracle OpenWorld conversation about the Internet of Things. Watch the video.
- Admin Command Framework Enhancements and Background Command Execution in Glassfish 4 Admin Command Framework better supports progress notification via SSE and supports the execution of admin commands in the background.
- Challenge: Java Embedded and Raspberry Pi Presentations of Java Embedded and the Raspberry Pi, challenge projects, and pictures as well as information about the next challenge at Devoxx are all available at www.java.net/challenge.
- Oracle Java ME Embedded 8 Early Access for Raspberry Pi Java ME Embedded 8 for Raspberry Pi (ARM 11/Linux) and STM32F4DISCOVERY (ARM Cortex-M4) are now available as early access binaries, ready to install and run for development/evaluation purposes. Learn More and Watch the Video.
- Oracle Java ME Software Development Kit 8 Early Access The support is now available for Oracle Java ME Embedded 8 Early Access platforms and plugins for Netbeans. Check the documentation.
- Maven and the New WebLogic 12.1.2 - Productivity Nirvana: Please Encourage your customers to Register Invitation for Customers: Maven is the new "normal" in a modern enterprise, and you likely have some implementation already running in your enterprise. The Oracle WebLogic team is excited about advanced Maven integration and out-of-the-box functionality introduced in Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2, and we look forward to this webcast showing you how you can harness this valuable technology to speed time to market, reduce customization costs, and make your application life cycle management more manageable.
- Emerson Avocent - Watch the Video Avocent Engineering VP Steve Blackwell offers technical details on Avocent's Trellis platform, which leverages Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle Coherence, Oracle Complex Event Processing, Oracle Service Bus and other Oracle technologies to maximize development productivity.
- Developer Garden Smalltalk:
- Java SE 7 Update 40 This release includes several new features like Java Mission Control, Deployment Rule Set, support for Retina display on Mac, and Hard Float ABI support on Linux ARM v7.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.