ACT On Marketing Campaign “Middleware Consolidation and Innovation Program”
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 25, 2014
You want marketing budget to run joint Oracle Fusion Middleware 12 c events? Participate in the OFM ACTon Campaign. The opportunity for you as a partners is to :
- Create larger deals by reselling software and systems e.g. WebLogic on ODA, SOA on ODA, Exalogic for AppAdvantage
- Create more service revenue at our existing customer, by consolidation and migration of application servers platforms. Extend and innovate platforms e.g. mobile integration big data or business process automation
- Create service business at new customers, more than 120.000 customers use middleware today!
The objective of the initiative is to run joint events for our middleware customers and
- Generate re-sell middleware license revenue in the broad market
- Generate Service revenue for partners
- Prepare partners to understand upgrade and upsell opportunities to Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c WebLogic Community Workspace (WebLogic Community membership required) you can learn details about the campaign: OFM ACTon event Brief & Middleware Consolidation and Innovation_Act-On Program_Salesplay & Campaign kit DRAFT.
Interested and want to participate? Contact your local Value Added Distributer and he will work with you on a joint campaign plan!
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.