Organizations are moving their applications, data, and processes to the cloud to reduce application costs, effort, and maintenance. However, adopting new technology poses challenges for developers, solutions architects, and designers due to a lack of knowledge and appropriate practical training resources. This book helps you get to grips with Oracle Visual Builder (VB) and enables you to quickly develop web and mobile applications and deploy them to production without hassle.
This book will provide you with a solid understanding of VB so that you can adopt it at a faster pace and start building applications right away. After working with real-time examples to learn about VB, you'll discover how to design, develop, and deploy web and mobile applications quickly. You'll cover all the VB components in-depth, including web and mobile application development, business objects, and service connections. In order to use all these components, you'll also explore best practices, security, and recommendations, which are well explained within the chapters. Finally, this book will help you gain the knowledge you need to enhance the performance of an application before deploying it to production.
By the end of this book, you will be able to work independently and deploy your VB applications efficiently and with confidence.
· Get started with VB and explore its architecture and basic building blocks
· Gain a clear understanding of business objects and learn how to manage them
· Create service connections to connect to the external API and Oracle SaaS
· Build web and mobile apps and run them on various devices
· Develop Oracle Cloud and non-Oracle SaaS app extensions
· Get to grips with data and application security using practical examples
· Explore best practices along with troubleshooting and debugging mechanisms
· Connect your VB application with VBS for application versioning using Git
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.