Developer Cloud Service 15.4.5 is now available with many new features. Since it's inception, Developer Cloud Service has focused on developer productivity providing teams with functionality to advance their development and the ability to release products flexibly / securely, quickly / confidently, and at a lower cost because the latest tools and infrastructure are provisioned within seconds in Oracle's Cloud.
This entry will provide a brief overview of the the new features included in this release with more details to follow in future entries.
Top Level Agile Tools
- Create Agile Boards - Agile Boards enable teams to create and track sprints and backlogs.
- Move issues between sprints - Issues can be moved from one sprint to another in an agile board and can be reordered in the current sprint. Deleting a sprint will move open issues to the next sprint.
- Ability to create new issues within a sprint - When creating a new issue, you can now assign it to an existing sprint. The task will appear in the appropriate Agile Board.
- Additional issues categories for Agile - New fields in the Issues wizard are now available for sprints and iterations.
- Active sprint view - New swimlane style view is provided to visualize a sprint. Track and rebalance work items in configurable sprint status columns like "To Do", "In Progress", and "Completed".
- Backlog view - Issues not currently assigned to a sprint are managed in a Backlog view.
- NodeJS plugins for Hudson - Common Node development utilities are now available in Hudson including npm, grunt and gulp.
- Copy artifacts Hudson plugin - The popular copy artifacts plugin has been installed into DevCS Hudson. Customers can use this feature to copy saved build results from one job to another.
- Import external Hudson jobs - Customers with external Hudson installations can import jobs into DevCS Hudson. Some limitations apply if the external jobs relied on plugins not available in DevCS Hudson.
- Show latest build on main Hudson page - Links have been added to the latest build on the main Build overview page.
- Read the complete article here.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Forum Wiki
Technorati Tags: WebLogic,WebLogic Community,Oracle,OPN,Jürgen Kress