By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 01, 2014
C2B2 provides a full suite of professional consultancy services to support the deployment of our GlassFish As A Service cloud offerings or the deployment of GlassFish on private, public or hybrid clouds.
Architect & Design
For infrastructure projects a thorough understanding of the cloud and middleware infrastructure is essential for effective architecture and design. We have in depth, real world experience of Java Enterprise middleware both in the cloud and the company data centre.
- Workshops with the technical team and key stakeholders
- Informal whiteboard sessions
- Architecture and design documents using UML
- Training and coaching
An architecture and design engagement typically covers:
- Architecture goals and constraints
- Architecture styles and patterns
- Guiding principles
- Selection of products and technologies
- Identification of key interfaces and communication protocols
- Various system views (functional, technical, use case, deployment etc)
- Scalability plan
- Non functional test approach
- Skill requirements
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.