By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jul 31, 2014
As an open source project, GlassFish is being developed in an open
and transparent manner. Development versions of ongoing work for the
next GlassFish iteration are thus already available.
The next update will be GlassFish 4.0.1, its focus will be :
- Support for Java SE 8
- Incorporate bugs fixes addressed since GF 4.0, see the list of fixed bugs (recent fixes might not yet be incorporated into the Nightly Build).
- Update embedded sub-projects like Jersey, Tyrus, Weld, Mojarra, JavaDB, etc.
- NetBeans 8.0.1 alignment
- Web Profile latest-web.zip (69 MB)
- Full Java EE Platform latest-glassfish.zip (118 MB)
- You can also download a specific nightly build, or a promoted build, by browsing this folder.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.