By JuergenKress on Feb 13, 2014
- Partner Webcast: Bringing Enterprise Applications to Mobile Devices by Ed Zou - Replay
- Resource Links - External: Mobile on o.com | ADF Mobile on OTN
- ARM TechCon 2013: Oracle, ARM Expand Collaboration on Servers, Internet of Things Vice President of Product Management Henrik Stah summarizes the latest Java releases, investment in Java for ARM-based devices and servers.
- Integrating NetBeans for Raspberry Pi Java Development This step-by-step guide helps users set up NetBeans on a PC for Java development, with automatic deployment to the Raspberry Pi as part of the build process.
- Eclipse Java Code Formatter in NetBeans Plugin ManagerNetBeans Product Manager Geertjan Wielenga showcases the new the Eclipse formatter plugin. Users can switch from Eclipse to NetBeans and keep their formatting rules.
- New ADF Mobile Patch Release Is Available This release contains several bug fixes and also introduces two new features, which are URL scheme support and custom SOAP headers.
- NightHacking Internet of Things Tour Europe, in November Java Evangelist Stephen Chin will tour Europe and interview Java developers. Follow him @nighthackingtv, check his schedule, meet at live events, watch interviews online at nighthacking.com/tour.
- Blog: Navigating Through Diagnostic Data Options
- Whitepaper: ADF Faces Layout Basics - Blog | PDF
- A Hidden Gem of ADF Faces 12c: The <af:target> Tag – Blog
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.