By Juergenkress-Oracle on Dec 17, 2013
As part of the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum 2014 we
offer a Internet of Things (IoT) hands-on Bootcamp. The conference is
ONLY for Oracle Partners, for details please visit our registration page!
Internet of Things (IoT) hands-on Bootcamp
Trainer: Harish Gaur, Director Product Management at Oracle
- Introductions, Workshop
- Oracle Internet of Things Platform Overview
- Overview of Business Context
- Setting up device, gateway & server
- Oracle Event Processing Overview & Demo
- Real-time Analysis with Oracle Event Processing
- Oracle BPM Suite Overview & Demo
- Process Orchestration with Oracle BPM Suite
- Monitoring & Management with Oracle ADF Mobile App
- End to End Demo
- Wrap-up, Feedback and Q&A
Attendees need to have the following skills as this is required by the product-set and to make sure they get the most out of the training:
- Basic knowledge in Oracle Fusion Middleware including: WebLogic, SOA Suite, BPM Suite and JDeveloper
- Laptop, 8GB or 16GB (preferred) RAM, with SD card reader
- LAN cable (to connect Pi to laptop)
- Raspberry Pi
- SD card (32GB)
- Temperature sensor
- Raspberry Pi charger
- OPTIONAL: HDMI Cable, Connectify Hotspot Software
Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum that will be held in the Hilton Malta on February 18th and 19th 2014 with hands-on training on February 20th & 21st 2014- Like last year we expect that the conference is booked out – register asap!
- SOA Suite 12c & Cloud integration
- BPM Suite 12c & Adaptive Case Management 12c
- Internet of Things & mobile strategy & fast data
- WebLogic 12c the foundation of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.