By Juergenkress-Oracle on May 29, 2013
- Coherence Incubator Enhances Community Model After consulting with a number of customers, partners, and field specialists, the decision was made to open source the Coherence Incubator projects.
- Java SE 8 Developer Preview Java SE 8 Early Access is provided to the community so that we can get feedback on the ongoing progress of the project (milestone list here). To download it click here. Please try it out and report bugs.
- Java ME SDK 3.3 Early Access Release Download the Java ME 3.3 Software Development Kit and give us your feedback on the support for Raspberry Pi (ARM11/Linux) and APIs for peripheral IO access. To get started with these resources click here.
- mHealth Powered by Java See how the power of Java is enabling medical devices to connect to the cloud in a standards-based, interoperable fashion.
- Exclusive Newsletter Offer: Save 40% on Core Java and The Java Tutorial eBooks Core Java, Volume II by Cay Horstmann and Gary Cornell, designed for sincere programmers, is an unbiased, no-nonsense tutorial that illuminates advanced Java language and library features with thoroughly tested code examples. The Java Tutorial is a revised and updated edition that introduces new features added to the platform in Java SE 7, including a section on NIO.2, the new file I/O API, and information on migra! ting legacy code to the new APIs. Newsletter subscribers get 40% off (use the code OTN2013).
- Java Tutorial Update Early access pages on Java 8 features have been made available, including Lambda Expressions, a full lesson on Annotations, and a new section Creating Extensible Applications. Note: This information is available in the online version only.
- Higher Productivity from Embracing HTML5 with Java EE 7 Java EE Expert Arun Gupta provides glimpses into Java EE 7.
- ADF Essentials Meets the Raspberry Pi Oracle ADF Product Manager Chris Muir describes all the steps to build an ADF Essentials Raspberry Pi from scratch
- JavaOne Russia Moscow, Apr 23-24.Register today!
- JavaOne India Hyderabad, May 8-9. Register today!
- What happens when you change WebLogic configuration
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets - Scripted Template Generation from an existing vServer | The Old Toxophilist
- Cultivating IT Innovation with Exalogic and Exadata - Replay
- Virtualize and Run your Forms Applications in the Cloud - Register
- Are you using the application server that best serves your changing business needs? Maybe it is time to consider an upgrade?
- Potential Issues With Weblogic Server Lok Files
- Chunked Step using Batch Applications in Java EE 7: Getting Started with GlassFish 4
- Changes coming with the introduction of JMS 2
- JAX Magazine: David Blevins, project lead for Tom EE, recently did an interesting interview
- Oracle Magazine: OVM Templates Launch
- Chris Vignola, spec lead at IBM talks about the history/motivation/value proposition of Batch Applications for the Java Platform
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.