By JuergenKress on Apr 04, 2013
Oracle Database Appliance X3-2 is a Simple. Reliable. Affordable. system to run WEBLOGIC!
The Oracle Database Appliance enables you to take advantage of the world's most popular database—Oracle Data base—in a single, easy-to-deploy and manage system and now also WebLogic!
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is the #1 application server for cloud and conventional environments. It provides the highest performance and scalability, dramatically simplifies deployment and management, and accelerates time to market with a modern, lightweight development platform.
This is a wonderful opportunity to consolidate both database and middleware infrastructure of our joint customers in one machine. As a first step we would like to invite you to watch our on-demand webcast.
- Technical training Weblogic on ODA PPT
- WebLogic on ODA hands-on lab
- WebLogic on ODA Sample app
- WebLogic on ODA FAQ
- Datasheet [March 2013] & Whitepaper [March 2013]
- For more information about the hardware please visit the ODA website & ODA OTN website
As of March 2013, WebLogic Server Enterprise Edition (and implicitly included as part of WebLogic Suite) will include integration functionality to Oracle Database appliance ("Oracle WebLogic Software Kit for Oracle Database Appliance") The following can be obtained by deploying WebLogic Server EE in Oracle Database Appliance:
· Pre-configured highly available WebLogic Server with 2, 4 or 8 nodes cluster options that provide the foundation for the customers to build and deploy enterprise Java EE applications with support for new features in 11g (10.3.6) and 12c (12.1.2).
· Simple, Reliable, Affordable platform for deploying end-to-end solutions leveraging not only Oracle Database RAC, but also WebLogic Server to provide the environment for the customers’ mission critical investment.
one of Oracle’s distributors offers you test systems in the following
countries: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Norway &
Nordics, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium & Luxemburg.
To request details and a server please contact Arrow ECS local Oracle team or Tomasz Iwanciw, ORACLE EMEA Business Development Manager, Arrow ECS EMEA, Tel.: +48 12 616 43 44, E-mail: Tomasz.Iwanciw@arrowecs.pl
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.