By JuergenKress on Mar 21, 2013
- Why is my application running slowly?
- How can I access configuration data and related metrics?
- I need to a tool to help me tune my Fusion Middleware solution?
If you are asking these types of questions then take some time out to find out more about DMS.
What is DMS? Yes, another acronym .. sorry ...
translation : "Dynamic Monitoring Service." It is a service which
enables Oracle Fusion Middleware components to provide data regarding
the component's performance, state and ongoing behavior. DMS measures
and reports metrics, trace events and system performance and provides a
context correlation service for these components.
- Comprehensive set of performance metrics
- Multiple tools for easier viewing and analysis of the metrics - including:
- Fusion Middleware (EM) Control
- DMS Spy Servlet
- Remote Diagnostic Agent
- Diagnostic Framework
- Event Tracing
- configure live tracing with no restarts
- trace issues within a given time period or collect specific data at a specific time for a specific set of criteria
Oracle Fusion Middleware Performance and Tuning Guide 11g Chapter 6 Oracle Dynamic Monitoring Service Performance Tuning is the place to find out more. Read the full article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.