By JuergenKress on Mar 18, 2013
- Deltek Upgrades to Oracle WebLogic 12c for Advanced Capabilities
achieves scalability and performance with Oracle Coherence &
Exadata. Nike supports 8 million global users to monitor active
lifestyle in social environment with 150,000 requests/minute using
Oracle Coherence, Oracle Enterprise Database, Oracle Exadata &
Oracle Spatial. Watch the video now
- Watch the new customer video from EJIE on its usage of Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Coherence.
- JSR-107 Early Draft Released
- Watch the video on how Gemalto is using Oracle WebLogic Server in its telecommunications business unit
- Learn about EJIE - Basque Government's IT company and its usage of Oracle WebLogic Server. Watch the video now.
- Data Source Connection Pool Sizing
- A Panorama of JavaOne Latin America. Read some highlights from the show in Brazil from December 4-6.
- JAX-RS 2.0 and Bean Validation 1.1 First Java EE 7 JSRs to Win Public Approval. Read the full interview here between InfoQ magazine and Marek Potociar – JSR 339 co-spec lead.^
- Early Access of Java SE 8 for ARM Now AvailableAn Early Access of JDK 8 including JavaFX on Linux for ARM processors is now available for immediate download from Java.net. As Java Evangelist Stephen Chin says, "This is a great platform for doing small embedded projects, a low cost computing system for teaching, and great fun for hobbyists."
- Java Magazine: The Internet of ThingsThe next issue of Java Magazine is all about embedded devices, or the "Internet of Things." Within this decade we'll see tens of billions of new embedded computational devices entering our everyday lives--from connected vehicles to smart appliances and medical sensors. Find out why Java is the ideal platform for embedded development. Don't miss out and subscribe today
- New Java Champions of 2012Java
Champions provide feedback, ideas, and direction that help grow the
Java Platform. Congratulations to the new Java Champions of 2012: Agnes
Crepet, Victor Grazi, Yara Senger, Martijn Verburg, Lars Vogel, and
Johan Vos. Learn more about the Java Champions program.
- JavaFX on Raspberry Pi – 3 Easy Steps A Java SE 8 Developer Preview has been released (including JavaFX) for ARM processors. Here are 3 easy steps to start developing with JavaFX on the powerful and low cost ($35) Raspberry Pi embedded platform.
- Java Spotlight Podcast: Arun Gupta on the Java EE 6 Pocket Guide Java EE & GlassFish Evangelist Arun Gupta discusses his Java EE 6 Pocket Guide, which provides an overview of Java Enterprise Edition 6’s main technologies and includes extensive, easy-to-understand code samples.
- Video: JavaFX and NetBeans Platform Integration Make your clients richer by providing JavaFX content for rich client applications with the NetBeans Platform.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.