By Juergenkress-Oracle on Feb 09, 2013
Learn how to define your architectural requirements and get started on your path to cloud computing with the e-book, Cloud Architecture for Dummies.
- 5 Cloud Considerations
- RightNow Cloud Connectivity
- Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure for Dummies to:
- Realize the benefits of consolidation with the added cloud capabilities
- Simplify deployments and reduce risks with tested and proven guidelines
- Achieve up to 50% lower TCO than comparable multi-vendor alternatives
- Cloud Architecture for Dummies. Topics covered in this quick reference guide include:
- Cloud architecture principles and guidelines
- Scoping your project and choosing your deployment model
- Moving toward implementation with vertically integrated engineered systems
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.