By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jan 28, 2013
- Advanced Pub/Sub: Why Do We Need It?SOA and Java architect Daniel Amadei explores the advanced publish and subscribe features in Oracle WebLogic Server. Read it.
- Using ADF Faces and ADF Controller with Oracle Enterprise Pack for EclipseThis tutorial explores the use of Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) in Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE). It shows how to build a basic application using JPAs, task flow diagrams, JSF pages, page fragments, and regions. Read it.
- Free Version of Oracle Application Development Framework Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Essentials enables the global developer community to leverage the core capabilities of Oracle Application Development Framework free of cost. Learn more.
- Now Available: Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c R2 The latest release includes enhanced management capabilities for enterprise private clouds, the latest management capabilities for business-critical applications, and several key improvements that address ease of administration, reporting, and extensibility for massively scalable cloud environments. Learn more.
- Now Available: Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.2 This release builds on previous versions by adding new features such as VM Groups which are designed to streamline management, improving network capabilities, and provide support for new host and guest operating system platforms. Learn more.
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Handbook New from author Tom Plunkett on Oracle Press. Save 40% on the print or ebook editions! (Print promo code: OTN2012. EBook promo code: OTNEBOOKS.)
- Free Online Self-Study Course from OU - Best Practices for Middleware Management Self-Study Course
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Demos: Service Dashboard & Business Application Dashboard & Patching WebLogic Server & Automate Disaster recovery with "Oracle Site Guard" & Customize Middleware Performance Summaries
- WebLogic Server Data Source Security by Steve Felts: 4 part article: Data Source Security Options - Part 1 & Credential Mapping vs. Database Credentials - Part 2 & Client Identity and Oracle Proxy Session features - Part 3 & Identify-based pooling and connections within transactions - Part 4
- Java EE 6 Pocket Guide
- Java: JDK 6 update 37 Download & Release Notes, JDK 7 update 9 Download & Release Notes, JavaFX 2.2.3 for JDK 6, There is also a beta version of an Java Uninstall Applet that checks your actual Java Plugin setup
- Monitoring and Managing Oracle WebLogic Server:
Development to Production by Dave Cabelus WLS-MGMT-with-EMCC-final.pptx
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.