· Announcing Application Development Platform 17.1.1 Application Development Platform 17.1.1 includes updates and enhancements to a wide range of services in the Application Development portfolio, including Java Cloud, Application Container Cloud, Developer Cloud, Application Builder Cloud, Database Cloud, Exadata Express Cloud, and more. Get the details.
· OTN Summit Online Learn from Java Champions and Oracle Product Experts as they share their insights and expertise through hands-on-labs, highly technical presentations, and demos.
· Oracle CloudWorld Multiple Locations Spend a day in the Cloud and accelerate your development. Learn to rapidly build and deploy rich applications with the power of the Oracle Cloud Platform.
· Oracle Code Multiple Locations Join us an event near you and code with Java for a full day. Check out the event dates and themes. And there is still time to submit your proposals.
· Containerizing Continuous Delivery in Java Free e-book about microservices, continuous delivery and Docker combined with Java.
· Java EE and Docker Tips 17 tips with command lines to manage and delete containers.
· Diving into Microservices Data consistency and high availability in microservices
· Microservices for Mortals Challenges of moving from a monolith to a microservices architecture
· Getting Started with Microservices This series by Boris M. Scholl (VP Development, Microservices Oracle Cloud) aims to increase your understanding of what microservices are and how to work with them productively. Read Part 1: Advantages and Considerations. & Read Part 2: Containers and Microservices.
· Video: Docker, Microservices, and Cloud Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz shares a great example of the scalability possible with Docker containers in this 2 Minute Tech Tip recorded at the Sangam 2016 conference in Bangalore, India. Watch the video.
· Video: Managing Oracle SOA Projects with Developer Cloud Service Did you know that Oracle Developer Cloud Service has features specifically designed for SOA developers? Shay Shmeltzer explains. Watch the video.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.