· Infographic: Mobile Is the New First Screen Access this infographic for a snapshot of the mobile trends, opportunities and challenges facing enterprises today.
· Introduction to Docker Containers: This Oracle Code session video explains the basics of containers, examines core use cases, and explores the basics of Docker and why organizations are adopting this hot new technology.
· Municipal Open Data APIs and Low Code Development Tools: Several cities offer APIs for accessing Municipal Open Data. Learn about the kind of data that is available and about some of the tools you can use to take advantage of these incredible resources.
· Autonomous IT Now How will autonomous technology services alter business strategies and change the nature of IT? Companies using Oracle’s Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud are providing some of the earliest answers. For example, for the first time ever, a businessperson who isn’t an expert in IT can order up a powerful, autonomous data warehouse and be ready to load huge amounts of data—accomplishing in minutes what might have taken a DBA days to set up. “This gives database superpowers to business people who never had it before,” says Accenture Chief Technology and Innovation Officer Paul Daugherty. Read more about how Daugherty and fellow leaders in business and tech are using autonomous IT right now.
· GraalVM Gives Developers a Speedy Polyglot Runtime
Developers often want to use more than one programming language, but it can be a challenge to turn such polyglot programs into a fast-running finished application. That’s why there’s excitement about GraalVM, a new open source just-in-time compiler that creates faster multilanguage programs.
· DevOps in the Real World: Culture, Tools, Adoption: Among tech trends DevOps is certainly generating its share of heat. But is that heat actually driving adoption? In-the-trenches DevOps pros share their insight on what's happening.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.