· Article: WebLogic Server Cluster Messaging Protocols This article by Robert Patrick and Sabha Parameswaran describes the two different cluster messaging protocols and makes recommendations around selecting which protocol to use for all versions of WebLogic Server up to and including WLS 12c (12.1.x). Read the article.
· Article: Developing Custom Components with Oracle Mobile Application Framework Jeevan Joseph's article takes a look at how you can build and use a custom component, examines how the custom tag is created and registered, and explores the various artifacts that are required to support your custom component. Read the article.
· Podcast: Redefining Information Management Architecture The latest OTN ArchBeat podcast series features a conversation with Oracle enterprise architect Andrew Bond and Oracle ACE Directors Stewart Bryson (Red Pill Analytics), and Mark Rittman (Rittman Mead), key players in a collaboration that produced a new Oracle Information Management Reference Architecture. These three gentlemen know each other quite well, which comes across in a conversation that is as lively and entertaining as it is informative. Listen to the podcast.
· GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 4.1 ReleasedGlassFish Server 4.1 Open Source Edition is available for download! This release of the world's first Java EE 7 application server includes multiple new and valuable features and updates. Get the details.
· Java SE 8u20 Release This latest release includes important security fixes and performance optimizations including the new MSI Installer and new Advanced Management Console.
· Advanced Management Console 1.0 Available for production use in Java SE Advanced, AMC gives system administrators greater control in managing Java version compatibility and security updates for desktops in the enterprise
· Java SE Advanced for ISVs Oracle Java SE Advanced for ISVs is a package designed to help ISVs effectively monitor, manage, update and support Java based products.
· Java EE 8 Takes Off! Java EE 8 is launched as a new JSR 366 via the JCP. It will focus HTTP 2/HTML 5 support, CDI/managed bean alignment, cloud support and Java SE alignment
· Java Mission Control Watch as Jim Weaver, Java Technology Ambassador at Oracle, walks through a demonstration of Java Mission Control (JMC) tool to show the ease of use and power of this tool.
· JMS 2 NightHacking Lab Java EE evangelist Reza Rahman talks about JMS 2. The lab materials are available on GitHub.
· Nighthacking at Jcrete Java evangelist Stephen Chin did a dozen interviews with Java developers during the JCrete conference.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.