- Oracle Learning Library: Getting Started with Oracle Developer Cloud Service - Tutorial
- Basic ADF Productivity demo with Oracle Alta UI – MP4
- Solution Brief: Java Cloud Service This brief contains excerpts from Java EE Applications on Oracle Java Cloud: Develop, Deploy, Monitor, and Manage Your Java Cloud Applications (2014, Oracle Press), by Oracle ACE Director and Java Champion Harshad Oak. Read the brief.
- Webcast On-Demand: The Top Three Use Cases for an In-Memory Data Grid
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn how companies are using strategic in-memory data grids like Coherence to offload shared services and mainframes, deliver real-time data to customers and cache commonly-used data for maximum performance.
- Solution Brief: Java Cloud Service
Want to know how Oracle's Java Cloud Service stacks up to the competition? How about what developers can do (and more importantly, what they don't have to do any more)? This free brief gives you an excellent overview of Oracle's view of the cloud, and the strategic cloud platform being provided.
- Customer Showcase: TUI Travel (video) TUI Travel provides B2B travel services to millions of customers. See how the strategic choice of WebLogic and Coherence upped their revenue by 200%!
- Video Tech Tip: Vagrant, Puppet, Docker, and Packer In this short video Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema explains why he is excited about Vagrant and its companion technologies Puppet, Docker, and Packer, and how they help to simplify the creation and management of virtual machines. Watch the video.
- Oracle Linux Images for Docker Released The Oracle Linux team is pleased to announce an update to Docker on Oracle Linux, along with the release of official Docker images for Oracle Linux 6 and 7. With this update, customers will have access to the tools needed to create, manage and deploy Docker containers on Oracle Linux. Get the details.
- Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) 2.0 Plugin for Eclipse IDE Released Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) 2.0 release is making the MTJ plugin IoT-ready by supporting Java™ ME 8 platform. MTJ 2.0 is based on Eclipse Luna and provides support for CLDC 1.8 configuration (JSR 360), MEEP 8.0 profile (JSR 361) and improves support for the IMP-NG profile (JSR 228). Get the details.
- OTN Virtual Technology Summit #2 Available on demand
- Video: SOA Suite 12c High Level Overview | Oracle Learning Library
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Using Oracle ADF Libraries | Sten Vesterli
- GigaOm Research: Cross Platform Mobile Development - PDF
- Profit Magazine: Mastering Mobility - Article
- An Interview with Mobiity Lead Luc Bors - LinkedIn
- Oracle's Mobile Leaders: Daniel Iversen and Ruben Garcia Mohedano - Linked In
- REDISA Orchestrates with Oracle Applications and Middleware - Video
- Oracle Partnerships: Safe Water Kenya and mFrontiers - Video
- CACI Bv Netherlands Goes Mobile with Oracle - Video
- Java SE 8u25 marks Java 8 as the default JRE for end-users - Blog
- New Release: Oracle Java ME Embedded 8.1 - Download
- New Release: Oracle Java ME Software Development Kit (SDK) 8.1 – OTN
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Forum Wiki
Technorati Tags: WebLogic,WebLogic Community,Oracle,OPN,Jürgen Kress