- JDK 8 will use TLS 1.2 as default Transport Level Security (TLS) is designed to encrypt conversations. It is now set as default and can be combined with Certificate Authorities. Learn more
- NetBeans 8 Beta Release NetBeans IDE 8 provides out-of-the-box code analyzers and editors for working with the latest Java 8 technologies; that is, Java SE 8, Java SE Embedded 8, and Java ME Embedded 8. The IDE also has a range of new enhancements that further improve its support for Maven and Java EE with PrimeFaces; new tools for HTML5, in particular for AngularJS; and improvements to PHP and C/C++ support.
- Documentation for Exception Site List in Java SE 7u51The Exception Site List feature enables users to run Java applets and Java Web Start applications that do not meet the latest security requirements. RIAs that are hosted on a site in the exception site list are allowed to run with the applicable security prompts.
- New JavaFX Projects Every week, there are many new JavaFX projects, which make libraries and tools available to the developer community.
- Java 8 Technical Articles, Documentation and more To keep track of the new Java 8 content, visit this new Java 8 page summarizing Java 8 articles, documentation, releases, videos, presentations and news at oracle.com/java8
- New Performance Tools for Java 7 Learn about new performance tools for Java 7 with the Java Performance Tuning with Mission Control and Flight Recorder.
- WebLogic Server on Oracle Database Appliance Oracle Database Appliance is a simple, affordable, reliable appliance, perfectly sized for departmental and branch office applications. Now Available! WebLogic Server On Oracle Database Appliance 2.7. Datasheet. White paper.
- Virtual Developer Conference: Creating a Foundation for Cloud Applications using Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Coherence. Online event, February 20, 2014 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. PT / 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. BRST. This virtual developer day content will guide you through tooling updates and best practices around developing applications with WebLogic and Coherence as target platforms. We'll also explore advances in how you can manage your build, deploy and ongoing management processes to streamline your application's life cycle Register Now!
- Big Data for Java Developers Oracle's Dan McClary explains why Java and Big Data were made for each other.
- Big Data Processing with Java Combine your knowledge about your data with knowledge about Hadoop.
- Introduction to Hadoop Write big data applications with Hadoop and Kite SDK.
- Working with Java Embedded 8 by Using the Raspberry Pi Series Learn how to write Java Embedded applications and how to create circuits and connect them to the Raspberry Pi to sense a change in a switch, light an LED, read the current temperature and barometric pressure, determine your location using a GPS device, and more!
- Oracle WebLogic Service E-Book Learn why it makes sense for customers to consolidate their application infrastructure on Oracle WebLogic Server. Packed with customer success stories, this e-book provides insights, proof points, and best practices for customers to drive the transition. Download it today.
- GlassFish Commercial Supported Versions Technologist David Delabasse explains the new commercial support for GlassFish.
- WebLogic Suite: Foundation Infrastructure for Oracle Internet Application Server (iAS) Customers
- Virtual Developer Day: Oracle ADF Development – Web, Mobile, and Beyond: Content on Demand
- Now Available - WebLogic Server On Oracle Database Appliance 2.7 - Announcement Datasheet | Whitepaper
- Webcast: WebLogic and Database 12c for Developers - Replay
- Video: WebLogic Suite: Foundation Infrastructure for Oracle iAS (Internet App Server) Customers - Part 1 | Part 2
- Blog: Per Domain Node Manager in WebLogic 12.1.2 - Blog post by Frank Munz
- Lambdas NightHacking with Brian Goetz - Check out the latest lambda feature in Java 8, with this “higher-order lab”
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki
Technorati Tags: WebLogic,WebLogic Community,Oracle,OPN,Jürgen Kress