- Virtual Developer Conference On Demand - Register
- Updated Book: WebLogic 12c: Distinctive Recipes - Architecture, Development, Administration by Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz - Blog | YouTube
- Webcast: Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic - Replay
- Reliance Commercial Finance Accelerates Time-to-Market, Improves IT Staff Productivity by 70% - Blog | Oracle Magazine
- Retrieving WebLogic Server Name and Port in ADF Application by Andrejus Baranovskis, Oracle Ace Director - Blog
- Using Oracle WebLogic 12c with NetBeans IDEOracle ACE Director Markus Eisele walks you through installing and configuring all the necessary components, and helps you get started with a simple Hello World project. Read the article.
- Video: Oracle A-Team ADF Mobile Persistence SampleThis video by Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Steven Davelaar demonstrates how to use the ADF Mobile Persistence Sample JDeveloper extension to generate a fully functional ADF Mobile application that reads and writes data using an ADF BC SOAP web service. Watch the video.
- Java ME 8 ReleaseDownload Java ME today! This release is an implementation of the Java ME 8 standards JSR 360 (CLDC 8) and JSR 361 (MEEP 8), and includes support of alignment with Java SE 8 language features and APIs, an enhanced services-enabled application platform, the ability to "right-size" the platform to address a wide range of target devices, and more. Learn more
- Download Java ME SDK 8It includes application development support for Oracle Java ME Embedded 8 platforms and includes plugins for NetBeans 8. See the Java ME 8 Developer Tools Documentation to learn
- JavaOne 2014 Early Bird RateRegister early to save $400 off the onsite price. With the release of Java 8 this year, we have exciting new sessions and an interactive demo space!
- NetBeans IDE 8.0 Patch UpdateThe NetBeans Team has released a patch for NetBeans IDE 8.0. Download it today to get fixes that enhance stability and performance.
- Java 8 Questions ForumFor any questions about this new release, please join the conversation on the Java 8 Questions Forum.
- Java ME 8: Getting Started with Samples and Demo CodeLearn in few steps how to get started with Java ME 8!
- The New Java SE 8 FeaturesJava SE 8 introduces enhancements such as lambda expressions that enable you to write more concise yet readable code, better utilize multicore systems, and detect more errors at compile time. See What's New in JDK 8 and the new Java SE 8 documentation portal.
- Pay Less for Java-Related Books!Save 20% on all new Oracle Press books related to Java. Download the free preview sampler for the Java 8 book written by Herbert Schildt, Maurice Naftain, Henrik Ebbers and J.F. DiMarzio.
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- WebLogic 12c Does WebSockets Getting Started by C2B2
- Video: Building Robots with Java Embedded
- Video: Nighthacking TV Watch presentations by Stephen Chin and community members about Java SE, Java Embedded, Java EE, Hadoop, Robots and more.
- Migrating the Spring Pet Clinic to Java EE 7
- Trip report : Jozi JUG Java Day in Johannesburg
- How to Build GlassFish 4 from Source
- 4,000 posts later : The Aquarium
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki