Java SE Embedded 7 Update 60 (Java SE 7u60) Now Available Includes a new version of Java Mission Control, JavaFX, security-libs/java.security fixes and more. Download today
- JavaFX Scene Builder 2.0 is Now Available JavaFX Scene Builder is a visual l ayout tool that lets users quickly design JavaFX application user interfaces, without coding. Check it out today!
- GlassFish 4.0.1 Update This update will include Java 8 certification, refreshed component libraries like Jersey, Tyrus, Mojarra, JavaDB, NetBeans 8.0.1, and Java EE 7 SDK 4.0.1.
- Device I/O is Now Available Device I/O project is an open source, Java-level API for accessing generic device peripherals (using GPIO, I2C, UART, Serial Peripheral Interface) on embedded devices based on JavaSE.
- Oracle announces plans for Java on MIPS In a blog, Oracle VP of Product Management in the Java Platform Group Henrik Stahl explains the new collaboration between Oracle and Imagination Technologies.
- Discount on Java-Related Books! CRC Press is a leading publisher of IT, engineering, and scientific books. Use discount code KVM37 for a 30% discount off book purchases at www.crcpress.com.
- OpenStack Support for Oracle Linux and Oracle VM The technology preview of an OpenStack distribution allows Oracle Linux and Oracle VM users to work with the open source cloud software.
- M2MNow Article: Oracle's Java 8 to Shake the M2M and IoT Markets Oracle's VP for Product development Peter Utzschneider explains the impact of Java 8 release, providing an improved development platform for M2M and the Internet of Things.
- Seven Open Source Tools for Java Deployment Bruno Souza and Edson Yanaga present a set of tools that you can use now to drastically improve the deployment process on projects big or small.
- Units of Measurement API This new JSR specifies Java packages for modeling and working with measurement values, quantities and their corresponding units.
- Build with NetBeans IDE, Deploy to Oracle Java Cloud Service Harshad Oak shows you how to save time and effort deploying applications.
- Video: Java Tweet for Beer A demonstration using Java Embedded and JavaFX to connect a beer tap to the Cloud and Social Networks.
- Video: Smart Meter Principal Sales Consultant, Christopher Vaille, presents a smart grid architecture using Java SE Embedded. A similar architecture was implemented by Electricité de France (EDF).
- Installing Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Using the Management Tools A sample chapter from the Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration Handbook by Sam R. Alapati, published by Oracle Press. Read the sample chapter(PDF, 2.08 MB).
- The Intelligent Internet of Things with Axeda and Oracle Java Embedded The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to revolutionize the world by connecting billions of microcontroller-based devices with millions of web-based applications, and billions of people in new ways. This white paper from Oracle and Axeda shows you how Java can power your end-to-end device revolution. Read the white paper. (PDF, 660 KB)
- Podcast: Developing Enterprise Mobile Applications A panel of experts discusses the challenges in developing enterprise mobile apps, strategies for bridging developer skills gap, how preparing the enterprise back end to support a mobile strategy has benefits beyond mobile, and why mobile is reinvigorating the SOA world. Listen to the podcast.
- Getting Started with Coherence*Web in WebLogic Server 12.1.2 - Blog
- Webcast: Best Practices for Java in the Enterprise - What you need to know! - Replay
- Java One Java EE Track - Blog
- ADF Module Pooling - YouTube
- Learn How to Plug into the Internet of Things A global network of billions of devices sharing data is opening up unprecedented business opportunities. How well-positioned is your company to take advantage of this seismic shift? Join Oracle, its partners, and its customers to learn how turn the Internet of Things into real business value.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki