· Four AI Use Cases That Don’t Require a Data Scientist Business and tech leaders worry that their company is missing out on the coming AI revolution because they don’t have the deep tech skills to put it to use. “I tell them that getting real value from AI, and from its related discipline of machine learning, doesn’t have to be that hard,” writes Oracle Cloud Platform’s Siddhartha Agarwal. Learn about AI-driven analytics and three other important use cases that don’t require PhD-level data science.
· Vibrant and Growing: The Current State of API Management. The authors of "Implementing Oracle API Platform Cloud Service” discuss the current state of API management, including architectural implications, API design, and how working in SOA may have left you with some bad habits. Hear the podcast
· Maximizing the Value of Municipal Open Data APIs with Low Code Development Tools. Get a look at a few of the over 750 public data sets provided by the City of New York and learn how anyone can use Cloud-based Low Code tools to easily build powerful data analysis tools. Watch the video
· Podcast: Developer Evolution: What's rockin’ roles in IT? The number of software developer jobs will grow 24% through 2026, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts. What’s driving this growth? Innovation. “More than ever,” says Oracle Developer Champion Rolando Carrasco, “institutions, organizations, and governments are keen to generate a new crop of developers that can help them create something new.”
· Test-Drive Oracle Cloud Platform: Up to 3,500 Free Hours: Could cloud tools solve your current headaches? Here’s a no-risk way to find out: Free trials of cloud services including database, compute, blockchain, IoT, big data, API management, integration, chatbots, and more. They’re online and ready for your production-scale workloads.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.