· Tech Dive: Creating an ATP Instance with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Service Broker for Kubernetes Oracle recently announced the release of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Service Broker for Kubernetes, an implementation of the Open Service Broker API that streamlines the process of provisioning and binding to services that your cloud native applications depend on. Here, get step-by-step instructions for using Cloud Infrastructure Service Broker for Kubernetes to provision an ATP instance and deploy a container that has access to the ATP credentials and wallet. What’s the first step?
· Tech Dive: The Complete Guide to Getting Up and Running with Oracle Autonomous Database In this step-by-step guide for developers, you can focus on using Oracle Autonomous Database, specifically Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing, to persist data to and retrieve it from microservices. Worried you’re limiting yourselves to traditional table-based data? You’ll see that several options are available for less-traditional storage with Autonomous Transaction Processing. What’s the first step?
· On the Highway to Helidon This program digs into Project Helidon with a panel that consists of people who are actively engaged in the project, and community leaders who have used Helidon in development projects and have also organized Helidon-focused Meet-Ups.
· Making First Contact: Building Chatbots with Oracle Digital Assistant: A Technical Primer Useful for anyone looking to get an idea of what Oracle Digital Assistant is, how to build skills, how to extract entities, and how to route between skills. As presented at Oracle Code Berlin
· Automating DevSecOps for Java Apps with Oracle Developer Cloud Want to improve your application's security? Automating vulnerability reporting helps to prevent attacks that leverage known security problems in code that you use. In this video Shay Shmeltzer shows you how to achieve this with Oracle's Developer Cloud.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.