By Julien Haye-Oracle on Feb 17, 2014
Are you starting to hear your customers request mobile solutions for employees and end consumers alike? How do your solutions focus on this fast growing market? How can your Oracle based integration, client development and customer experience skills be used to address these mobile requirements?
The webcast will help Oracle Partners to address and plan for an increasingly diverse 'Bring Your Own Device' culture growing in many enterprises and will cover Oracle's Mobile Platform and how it affects Oracle technology-based applications.
Oracle Partners might want to join this Webcast to:
- Discover comprehensive strategies and solutions for mobilising their applications
- Understand how to drive additional value from their solutions to existing and new customers around the globe
- Learn how Oracle's integrated Mobile strategy offers the most
complete solution to satisfy the requirements of their customers today
and into the future.
Agenda and Speakers
- Oracle Mobility Strategy by Regis Louis, Vice President Product Management, Fusion Middleware EMEA
- Introducing Oracle Mobile Suite by James Austin, Director Product Management, Fusion Middleware EMEA
- Introducing Oracle Mobile Security Suite by John Waghorne, Principal Product Manager, Fusion Middleware EMEA
- Why is this important for Oracle Partners? by Martin Cookson, Business Development Manager, Director for Mobility EMEA
- How to Learn More and Call to Action by Martin Cookson, Business Development Manager, Director for Mobility EMEA
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24 hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Don't miss this opportunity and register now!