By A&C Redaktion-Oracle on Feb 16, 2016
When the only constant thing in the world of technology is change, IT professionals are faced with a huge challenge: Rapid technological development. They are expected to continuously improve their knowledge, skills and expertise in order to stay technologically up-to-date. However, what is state-of-the-art today can be obsolete tomorrow.
How can you be certain that you and your teams always have the necessary know-how to keep up with your competitors? Traditional training methods are mostly time-consuming and cannot be easily integrated into a hectic daily work schedule.
Oracle University understands this dilemma all too well! Oracle software is also rapidly and constantly evolving, and we would like to inform you in a swift and uncomplicated manner about updates and new features on our products.
Designed exclusively for OPN members to keep up-to-date on Oracle technologies, the Partner Learning Subscription provides you with 12 months of unlimited access to:
- OPN Boot Camp training courses in a Training On Demand format with labs
- Oracle Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) training videos and demos to build technical expertise in the fastest-growing segment of the Cloud market
- Recorded event sessions from major events including Oracle OpenWorld and Oracle Partner Summits
- New product release and new features training videos to keep your skills current
- One free exam voucher that can be used for Implementation Specialist exams
The content is all digital so that you can learn anytime, anywhere, i.e. between billable projects and either at work or at home. For a limited time, you can save 50% on the Oracle Partner Learning Subscription and receive a free certification exam voucher.
Learn more and preview the available training at: education.oracle.com/partnerlearning