By swalker on Apr 30, 2012
We are happy to announce the launch of Oracle EMEA Data Integration (DIS) partner Community and would like to invite you to become a member of our community!
The Oracle EMEA DIS partner Community is the place where Oracle partners based in Europe, Middle East and Africa can share their experiences and best practices about selling and implementing Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality and Active Data Guard projects.
The DIS partner community offers you an unique way to easily access localized knowledge resources, reusable marketing collaterals, documents, presentations, demos and you also get updates on the latest news and local available trainings. The community will also provide you a platform where you can network with other community members on dedicated community events. We would be glad to invite you to represent your company on these community events!
All this information is available on the Community Workspace, a restricted area intended for community members. As a registered member of the community you will be granted access to this restricted area.
What do you have to do?
Please register as a community member.
The DIS Community membership is available for senior level individuals who are:
- heads of sales or technical practice
- experienced in formulation of architectural solutions
- willing/able to perform discovery sessions on business drivers and application characteristics
- willing/able to drive communication for the Community internally within the partner company
- able to build high level TCO/ROI cases and indicative system sizings
- able to quantify likely financial benefits to customer and provide vision of solution in architectural terms
We look forward to build a strong community association with you.
EMEA DIS Business Development Team