By Ritu Chhibber-Oracle on Sep 17, 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce that, for a limited time, Oracle VARs may purchase ZS3 Storage Systems for demonstration purposes at a significantly reduced price.
Submit your order today for a ZS3 Storage System and you can start showcasing this product in customer demonstrations and proof-of-concepts. The offer also allows VARs to sell the demo configuration after a six month demonstration period. Why wait? Order today!
Rules and Guidelines
- Only authorized VADs are allowed to sell the ZS3 Storage System demo units.
- Purchase time frame is from product launch until May 31, 2014.
- All ZS3-2 and ZS3-4 Storage System configurations are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts. Contact your VAD after product launch (Sep 10, 2013) for information on recommended configurations
- Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited.
- Order must be placed via a VAD.
- VAR must sign the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms.
For more information please contact your VAD.