Welcome to In Touch
In my role as leading the Alliances & Channels organisation for Oracle in EMEA I am keen that we take every opportunity to share our experiences, be clear about our direction and build mutual success from which our customers may benefit.
This brand new In Touch quarterly newsletter accompanies the last In Touch PartnerCast (aired on Friday 11th January), and contains the latest key focus areas and regional highlights from Oracle EMEA to ensure that we make the most of our partnership and generate increased growth and positive impact in the market.
Now that 2013 is well underway it’s a good time to not only focus on the new initiatives and opportunities that are being created but also to reflect on our joint successes and best practice. For example, the Europe South region performed very well recently, and in this edition you’ll learn their tips for success.
As I review our recent performance, my top ‘take-aways’ are:
- The 'Apps to Disk' momentum is getting stronger, let’s keep it going!
- Engineered Systems have become a clear channel success story.
- Sparc systems are flourishing with T4 being the fastest growing Sparc product ever.
- OMM adoption is up by 170% this year, thank you! The more you use OMM, the more your reach with Oracle increases.
- Partners are truly at the centre of Oracle’s growth strategy, and with so many opportunities in the EMEA market, now is the time to capitalise!
Finally, Cloud is an extremely high interest area for our customers and a priority growth area for Oracle, and our Cloud Partner Program helps you engage in a way appropriate for your business. I strongly encourage you to get involved and be an active partner in the rapidly evolving Cloud business.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your exceptional contribution, your innovation, and for your commitment to delivering high customer value through Oracle-based solutions and services.
Senior Vice President, Oracle EMEA Alliances & Channels
PS. Don’t forget you can tweet #DCpickme, browse for more In Touch news or send your questions into firstname.lastname@example.org.