The Gartner and 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards 2012 are all about highlighting world-class customer strategy and CRM initiatives. They offer companies that have gone live with their CRM implementation in 2010 or 2011 a means of broadly sharing their successes, challenges and insights.
These awards take place within the framework of the Gartner 360 Summit* which is being held from 14-16 March in Orlando Florida. They offer a major opportunity for Oracle customers to receive recognition and be honored for the successful implementation of CRM solutions. The event is highly relevant for any company looking for information to improve B2C or B2B communication, marketing or education opportunities across all channels.
Although organizations supplying CRM solutions and their related vendors or service providers are not eligible to enter, there is every reason for Oracle - and our Partners - to encourage our best customers to submit an application.
Organizations qualified to enter are:
- Large enterprises, and small to midsize businesses
- All vertical industries, including private sector, government, and non-profit
- US or international organizations
- All business models: business-B2B, B2C, B2B2, etc.
2012 Award Categories:
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE
Judged on the impact of the organization’s customer experience to increase customer engagement. Nominees must have in place and provide examples of specific customer experience initiatives that involve at least two key customer-facing functions (e.g., customer service, marketing, sales, E-commerce, field service, logistics).
CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTIMIZATION
This will be judged on the organization’s use of multiple customer service channels to increase customer engagement and improve business performance across several criteria. Nominees must provide examples of how at least two key integrated touchpoints (e.g., agents, online self-service, social) work in tandem to optimize customer service.
INTEGRATED MARKETING PERFORMANCE
Judged on the organization’s use of integrated marketing to increase customer engagement and improve marketing performance. Nominees must show how at least two integrated marketing touchpoints (i.e. email, online, mobile) work in tandem to improve marketing performance.
Judged on how well the organization’s sales and e-commerce strategies help to increase customer engagement and improve close rates among profitable customers. Nominees must provide examples of how such elements as compensation, training, and technology help to improve sales performance.
Nominations will be judged for their use of social channels to increase customer engagement and improve business performance. Nominees must use social channels for at least two of the three key customer-facing functions (i.e. customer service, marketing, sales) and show how effective their integrated approach has been.
Judges will assess entrants’ use of customer analytics to increase customer engagement and improve business performance. Nominees must provide examples of how they are using customer analytics on an ongoing, strategic basis.
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges assessing nominees’ CRM initiative against the 8 Gartner CRM Building Blocks defined as being critical for a successful implementation.
8 Gartner CRM Building Blocks
- CRM Vision: Leadership, Market Position, Value Proposition
- CRM Strategy: Objectives, Segments, Effective Interaction
- Valued Customer Experience
- Organizational Collaboration
- CRM Processes: Customer Lifecycle, Knowledge Management
- CRM Information: Data, Analysis, One View Across Channels
- CRM Technology: Applications, Architecture, Infrastructure
- CRM Metrics: Value, Retention, Satisfaction, Loyalty, Cost to Serve
EMEA Awards Program Submission Deadline: March 9, 2012
“As a supplier of CRM solutions, Oracle cannot its own submission for the Gartner awards. However, we and our Partners should make every possible effort to encourage customers to enter and demonstrate how they have implemented our solutions. For their success will inevitably reflect on us and can provide persuasive leverage when approaching potential new customers.”
Michael Voitz - EMEA Technology Marketing Director
Interested in positioning your customers? Contact Michael Voitz or Rossella Benti.
* The Gartner Customer 360 Summit continues to be the must-attend event for CRM professionals, offering the very latest strategic and tactical insight into understanding, engaging and managing customer experiences. This event represents the single most important conference in the CRM space, where business and IT leaders gather to learn from the latest Gartner research and interact with 25+ Gartner analysts, peers and solution leaders.