Oracle University Partner Enablement Update (6th March)
By swalker on Mar 13, 2012
More Training on Demand titles
Reminder: Oracle University has recently introduced an exciting new trainings format: Oracle Training On Demand: You sign up for a course and then you can start whenever you want, break off, restart, go back, jump ahead, etc. Sub-titles can be turned on for non-native speakers.
The second batch of course titles are now available:
- Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
- MySQL for Database Administrators
- R12.x Extend Oracle Applications: Building OA Framework Applications
- PeopleSoft Integration Tools Rel 8.50
and more will be added every month.
For more information and assistance contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.
Oracle University released the following new (versions of) courses recently added:
- RAC & Grid Infrastructure for Oracle Solaris System Admins (1 day)
- Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning (Training On Demand)
Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL (Training On Demand)
- MySQL for Database Administrators (Training On Demand)
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g: Build Portals With Spaces (3 days)
- Oracle WebCenter Content 11g: Site Studio Essentials (5 days)
- Oracle BPM 11g Modeling (3 days)
Business Intelligence & Datawarehousing
- Oracle BI 11g: New Features and Exalytics Overview Seminar (1 day)
- Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Oracle EBS (4 days)
- Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Siebel CRM (4 days)
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories (Training on Demand)
- R12.x Extend Oracle Applications: Building OA Framework Applications (Training On Demand)
PeopleSoft Integration Tools Rel 8.50 (Training On Demand)
Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more details and course dates.
Stay Connected to Oracle University: