Oracle OpenWorld and OPN Exchange Early Bird Pricing Extended!
By swalker on Jul 20, 2012
Early Bird pricing for Oracle’s new and innovative Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ Openworld program has been extended until July 27th, 2012! And… as a valued partner you can save $400 off the onsite rate today by registering before it’s too late!
By taking part in the first ever Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange program, you will be able to network with fellow partners and Oracle employees, share case studies, participate in onsite certification testing, and choose from more than 30 sessions of targeted partner content. The Content Catalog is now live, and you can view all the sessions.
Here is a sneak peek into what some of the sessions will be covering:
- Technology- Oracle’s complete technology portfolio
- Applications- Enablement offerings, go-to-market initiatives and service development options
- Engineered Systems- Ways to transform IT into more cost effective operation
- Industry- Discover ways to successfully position and deliver solutions to clients in diverse industries
- Cloud- Learn how to go to market with and successfully implement these innovative cloud solutions
Oracle OpenWorld 2012 Partner Promotional Toolkit available - Buttons, Banners, Email Signature and More....
Are you attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at Oracle OpenWorld? You now have everything available to promote your presence here.