New Ordering Options In Oracle Partner Store (OPS)
By swalker on Feb 17, 2012
New ordering options are now live in OPS. Partners are able to submit online orders for following:
Software Licenses and Support, including 1-Click, Linux, Oracle Virtual Machine, MySQL and Royalty Reports.
In addition, several other enhancements are available too:
- Oracle's Current Commercial Pricelist available for download
- Cart export change to accommodate new enhancements
- OLSA requirement flag
- Multiple attachments allowed for Additional Discount Requests
- Ability to request approvals for two and three years of support for software via ADR process
- When support is being removed from an order, OPS will request a reason for the removal
- Improvements to auto creation of addresses and contacts
- Additional required fields for customer creation i.e. VAT ID, Telephone number
To accommodate the new system enhancements, OPS includes a new version of the Deal Approval Template. Effective Jan 30th, only use the updated version on all ADRs.