Caling all in Applications Sales, Middleware Sales, Hardware
miss this opportunity to invite your customers and prospects to
this online launch event: Introducing Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software 2.0: The Logical
Choice for Running Business Applications.
join Hasan Rizvi, Cliff Godwin, and other key Oracle executives
on July 31st for the launch of Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software
2.0. The agenda includes the product announcement by Hasan Rizvi,
customer testimonials and a live Q&A for an EMEA audience.
By attending this online launch webcast, you and your customers
can learn how to:
- Close business up to 10x faster
- Protect sensitive data with complete application isolation
- Rapidly respond to market needs by provisioning applications 6x faster
- Maximize availability and productivity with 2x faster troubleshooting
Promote the launch event to your customers:
your customers and prospects by downloading this customer e-vite, and sending it to your contacts.
Reasons why you should invite your customers:
- Application Sales Reps: Oracle's Apps-to-Disk
story and Engineered Systems represents an opportunitiy to differentiate
our applications uniquely. Many customers are choosing our applications
heavily influenced by the value that our Apps-to-disk story offers
them (Performance, Productivity, Agility, Low Risk and Supportability).
Leverage the Exalogic 2.0 Launch to position the uniqueness and
key differentiators of our applications above our competitors.
- Technology Sales Reps: The Exalogic 2.0 Launch gives you the opportunity to open new
conversation lines with customers on topics like Application Consolidation,
Isolation and Security, IT Simplification and savings in licensing.
Leverage this webcast and invite your current or soon-to-be Apps
- Hardware Sales Reps: Current or soon-to-be Apps customers always face the difficult
task on selecting the best platform of choice to run Applications.
The Exalogic 2.0 Launch gives us the perfect opportunity to participate
in these discussions and influence their decision.
EMEA Marketing Director