Installed Base Business (IBB) technology refresh is one of the most important activities for Oracle, for you and for your customers. It allows your existing customers to benefit from the most up-to-date, best-of-breed Oracle products.
And it’s an exciting time to perform a technology refresh: a new SPARC promotion is available now, closing 31st May 2012. Customers trading in older SPARC systems and upgrading to a new SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 or SPARC Enterprise M8000/M9000 can get $4,000 per CPU. Discount is pre-approved and upfront (maximum discounts apply).
The major highlights are as follows:
Targeted Systems: Upgrade to SPARC M8000, M9000, SuperCluster
Qualified installed base upgrade from: All older-generations of SPARC systems
- Trade-in Value: $4K per CPU
- Pre-approved maximum discount (including trade-in) not to exceed 60% on M8/9000 systems and 25% on SuperCluster
- No-cost dock-to-dock shipping, and environmentally safe disposal of the returned hardware through Oracle best-of-class recycling processes.
We recommend you to take the following actions:
- As usual, please register your opportunities in OMM
- When you do so, please make sure you place the following Campaign Names in the “Marketing Initiative” field of OMM:
Campaign Name : EMEA_Tech Refresh-IBB Campaign_12H1_Follow Up_O
For all the details:
Please view rules, and FAQs. For more information, please visit the Promo Partner Site here.
For more information on IBB and the Oracle Upgrade Advantage Program (UAP):
For questions, please contact your favorite Oracle Partner Account Manager.