We are delighted to present our next Webcast on Identity Governance 11gR2 PS2 the next September 11th at 15h CET. Please, join us to learn more about this latest release.
The idea is to give you a technical overview on the new features of the latest version of Identity Governance 11gR2 PS2, we'll be covering the following topics:
Oracle Identity Manager
- Simplified Request Management
* Account/entitlement dependency handling
* Multiple Accounts support
* Additional Information in Request
* Catalog enhancements
* Sunrise/Sunset of Accounts and Entitlements
* Draft Request
- Various new Features
* Access Policy Harvesting
* Dynamic Organization membership
* Enable Taskflows for customization
- Operational Administration improvements
* Archiving/Purge support
* Diagnostics in Enterprise Manager
Oracle Privileged Access Manager
- Session Management
- Extendibility and customization via Java Plug-in Framework
- Standalone OPAM client
- Reporting improvements
The session will last around 90 minutes and we’ll have Q&A so you can clarify all your doubts around this release.
You can register here now!