Welcome to the new EMEA Partner Community for Identity Management and Database Security
By Cesar Armengol-Oracle on Dec 28, 2012
The EMEA Partner Community for Identity Management and Database Security is the place where partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa can share experiences and best practices about selling and implementing Oracle Security solutions.
By joining the community you will get first-hand information from Oracle on products, training and tools that will enable you to market and implement all your security projects and services.
Who should join the Community?
- Community membership is for individuals. If you are working for a company that is an Oracle partner and your job is selling, implementing or just supporting Security solutions in EMEA then this community is for you.
How is this different from the Oracle Identity Management and Database Security Knowledge Zone?
- The Oracle Identity Management and Database Security Knowledge Zone is the fundamental source of information from Oracle for partners interested in specializing on Identity Management and all the Database Security Options. It is highly recommended that you get access to the Knowledge Zones related to the product areas of your interest. To get access to any of the Knowledge Zones an application must be completed by the Partner Program Administrator for your company.
- The Identity Management and DDBB Security complements the Knowledge Zone by providing partners with information which is specific for the EMEA market (events, training, references, market..) and it is also a mechanism to share experiences and best practices among partners in marketing, selling, implementing and supporting any kind of security projects.
How to join?
- To register the community as an individual, your company must be member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN). If this is the case then join the EMEA Partner Community for Identity management and Security Now!
- Your goal should be the OPN specialization; you can now become specialized in either Identity Management (new specialization!) or in the Database Security area.
- In any case, if your company is not yet an OPN member, they you need to join Oracle Partner Network first.
How members access the community information?
There are currently two ways to share and provide information:
- The EMEA Identity Management and Database Security Partner Community blog. This is a public blog used to provide quick and easy communication to the all the community members. For detailed or restricted material we will point you to a restricted area.
- The EMEA Identity Management and database Security Community
Collaborative Workspace. This is an area with restricted
access, only for the community members, it contains materials from
community events, sales kits and implementation experiences.... It also
allows partners to share content and collaborate with other community
members. You will get access to this restricted area once you are registered
as a member of the EMEA Identity Management and Database Security Partner
I hope that you will find very useful the resources and the exchanging experience provided by the community. If you need help or any further clarification, please, don't hesitate to contact me!
Cesar Armengol ( email@example.com )
EMEA Partner Program Manager for Identity Management and Database Security
Oracle Alliances & Channels EMEA
Phone: +34 916 036 357
Mobile: +34 609 020 195