Register Now! 'In Touch' for EMEA Oracle Partners: Looking ahead to FY14 with Oracle
By Julien Haye-Oracle on Jun 20, 2013
With the new financial year already upon us, now is the time to start thinking ahead and recognising the opportunities that the new year brings.
The ‘In Touch’ PartnerCast is your chance to get the latest headlines from Oracle EMEA and pose your questions to our studio guests. Join us for the next live broadcast on:
Tuesday 9th July at 10:30am UK/ 11:30am CET
In this cast we will be looking at how Oracle on Oracle solutions can
benefit the Oracle PartnerNetwork and sharing best practices from across
EMEA Alliances & Channels. Your host David Callaghan, Senior Vice President EMEA Alliances and
Channels, is excited to pose your questions to his guests, so get in
touch by commenting on this blog, posting on Twitter using the hashtag
#DCpickme or by emailing emea-intouch_WW@oracle.com.
Under the spotlight and answering your burning questions in this cast will be:
- Lindsay Johnston, VP, Commercial Operations for EMEA A&C
- Paul Thompson, Senior Director, EMEA Solutions and Enablement
- Janusz Naklicki, Vice President, ECEMEA
- Silvia Kaske, Vice President, A&C WCE North
- Eric Fontaine, Vice President, A&C WCE South
- David Tweddle, Vice President, A&C UK & Ireland
To find out more information, including how to watch previous episodes
on-demand, please visit out new webpage here.
We look forward to seeing you on July 9th!