By Cesar Armengol-Oracle on May 15, 2015
I am excited to announce a webcast around the new IdM PS3 version released yesterday. This new version incorporates many enhancements such as:
Business Friendly Self Service Experience
• Persona-focused Business User Experience
• Tablet friendly UI with a cloud look & feel and increased performance
• End users get easy access to business functions without requiring customization
• Guided Navigation across different functions in the new UI
Intelligent Access Catalog
• Access Catalogue provides ability to browse and search
• Smart search forms allow users to navigate the Catalog in a guided manner
• Catalog search results indicate relevance
• Access Catalog can recommend access based on pre‐defined and user-defined criteria
• Support for Start/End Dates for Access Grants
• Preventative SoD Analysis
Enhanced Privileged Account Management
• Extended managed targets
- Windows Local Account
- HyperVisor and Network Devices
- Scripted Connector (SSH) to speed up integration with network devices
• Session Management control policies
• Windows (DVR like) session recording
The webcast will be held on Friday 29th at 14 CET. Details to be announced here soon. Please, register here if you plan to connect.
As usual, you can download the new version from eDelivery.
Talk to you on May 29th.