Monday May 06, 2013
Friday Apr 26, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Apr 26, 2013
I want to thank all participants and speakers of the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Community Forum in Vienna this week.
During these very packed two days we have seen how the adoption of Exa technology by the partner community is out of discussion. Presentations by partners have included a large number of real customer projects, through which Exadata and Exalogic have become key building blocks of the customers' infrastructure.
In addition we have had presentations by Oracle staff about Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability, or about those areas that relate directly to the data infrastructure of the customers (Data Integration, Backup and Recovery).
Of course, lots of networking and sharing, which is the reason of the community to exist!
I hope that those of you who have attended have achieved your objectives, and look forward to seeing you in future events!
The presentations from the forum are now downloadable in pdf format from the Community Workspace.
(Remember that you need to register as a community member to have access to the workspace)
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Apr 08, 2013
Participants of the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Partner Forum, Vienna, April 23-24th, will have the opportunity to take the Implementation Specialist Tests for the Exadata, Exalogic and Oracle Enterprise Manager specializations for FREE!.
Oracle will pay the fee!
The exams will take place at the same location as the event (Hotel Hilton Vienna Plaza)
You can register for the following exams:
· Exalogic Elastic Cloud
Oracle Enterprise Manager
If you want to take advantage of this offering you need to preregister for the exam now. Follow these instructions!
Monday Apr 01, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Apr 01, 2013
Have you registered for the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Forum on April 23-24 in Vienna? We have put together a strong agenda and partner speakers.
In addition to the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Forum on April 23-24, the Hardware Partner Community Forum will take place on the 24-25th, one right after the other at the same hotel Hilton Vienna Plaza, so that partners that are interested can easily attend both. (Leverage your travel effort by attending both events!)
Find more info (agenda, logistics) and registration for each of the two events here:
- Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Partner Forum, April 23-24th
- Hardware Partner Forum, April 24-25th
Monday Mar 11, 2013
Invitation to Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Partner Community Forum, Vienna, 23-24 April, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Mar 11, 2013
The 2013 Event expands its scope to cover all the building blocks of the Cloud infrastructure: Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability!
We are delighted to invite you to the 2013 edition of the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Partner Community Forum for EMEA partners, which will take place in Vienna, Austria, on April 23-24, 2013, with the sponsorship of Intel.
This year we have expanded the scope of the Forum to cover Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability, and in this way have a complete coverage of the infrastructure architecture on the Exa platform.
As in previous editions, a selected group of partners will be presenting and sharing their experiences with real-life customer cases around Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability. You will benefit from presentations by Oracle speakers providing you the latest on these three solution areas and the best way to go to market together.
Please click here for the detailed agenda.
Don’t miss the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability Partner Community Forum. Reserve your place and register before March 22nd. (There is no registration fee for Oracle partners).
REGISTER FOR THIS PARTNER COMMUNITY FORUM NOW!
Please visit the Logistics tab of the registration page to see travel details and how to book your hotel room on preferred rates.
Make sure, you book your hotel room by latest 6th April 2013. Oracle cannot guarantee prices and room availability after this date.
Tuesday Mar 05, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Mar 05, 2013
In the next days all community members will be receiving the invitation to the Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability EMEA Partner Community Forum, that will take place in Vienna on April 23-24th, sponsored by Intel.
We have put together a very strong agenda. We will have speakers from the following partners: Acceleris, Accenture, Atos, Basistek, DB Concepts, e-DBA, Fujitsu, GFI, ISE, Telefonica Soluciones, Uptime Technologies, VX Company. They will bring to you a wide set of customer cases around selling and implementing a variety of solutions on Exadata, Exalogic and Enterprise Manager 12c platforms.
Oracle speakers will cover go-to-market strategy, product updates and solutions to cover all the building blocks of the Cloud infrastructure: Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability!
In just a few days you will have the invitation in your inbox including detailed agenda, registration link and logistics information. Get ready for Vienna!
Tuesday Dec 18, 2012
Save the Date - Oracle Partner Community Forum: Exadata, Exalogic and Manageability, Vienna, 23-24 April 2013
By Javier Puerta on Dec 18, 2012
Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters, 500 Oracle Parkway, OPL - E-mail Services, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, United States
- The Manageability Partner Community: How To Join
- Manageability Partner Community Collaborative Workspace
(Restricted - For members only)
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Webcast Feb.26, 10am CET: Upgrade & Migrate to Oracle Database 12c. Featuring Mike Dietrich
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning solution Specialization version exam is now in Beta
- Available On Demand: Improve Engineered Systems Sales with Operational Management
- Cloud Odyssey Events series coming to a theater near you!
- January issue of the Enterprise Manager Indepth Newsletter
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Register now! Exadata, Exalogic & Manageability Partner Community Forum, 1-2 April 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning 2015 Sales and Presales Assesments Are Ready!
- 'In touch' with David Callaghan Live - Jan 27, 2014, (10:30 AM GMT, 11:30 CET)
- Manageability Partner Community EMEA
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Knowledge Zone
- Specialization: Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Specialization: Application Quality Management
- Enterprise Manager Newsletters Archive
- Oracle Enterprise Manager in OTN
- OTN Forum: Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control
- BrightTALK: Oracle Enterprise Manager channel (videos)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (videos)
- EMEA Partner Communities
- OPN Competency Center
- OTN Developer Days
- OPN Knowledge Zones
- OPN Specialization
- Technology Newsletters
- Oracle Technology Network
Partner Events in EMEA
Connect and Network
Blogs for EMEA Partners
- /Community Events
- /Community News
- /Market News
- /Oracle Enterprise manager blog
- /Oracle News
- /Oracle OpenWorld
- /Product News