By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 09, 2015
- Oracle has produced a range of systems that are unlike others in the integrated systems market, and the term "engineered systems"describes this differentiation extremely well.
- One of the key differentiators of Oracle’s Engineered Systems is the inherent reliability, scalability, and performance that these systems deliver.
- While Oracle’s Engineered Systems are designed to address customers’ most pressing challenges in their data centers, central to Oracle’s Engineered Systems value proposition is the comprehensive support agreement that Oracle offers to customers.
- Oracle’s Engineered Systems deliver a solution that is engineered for a particular purpose: to deliver reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Oracle’s strategy is to provide solutions for businesses to focus on business issues not IT issues
- Oracle Engineered Systems simplify the management of data and databases for enterprise customers.
- One of the biggest strengths of Oracle’s range of Engineered Systems is the ability for these systems to all be interconnected and managed through a single management tool, Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.