Tuesday Feb 04, 2014
Friday Nov 22, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Nov 22, 2013
This e-seminar will explain the key points of Oracle's Engineered Systems Operational Management initiative, outline the services available from the EMEA Engineered Systems Operational Management Taskforce, and show how partners can request and leverage those services during the sales cycle.
This webcast is available on demand here
Friday Oct 04, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Oct 04, 2013
The Engineered Systems Operational Management group, recently created at Oracle, intends to help customers to implement best practices in the operation management of their Exa platforms.
The Engineered Systems Operational Management (ESOM) Planning Workshop is designed to enable customers to plan and prepare for the optimal management of Engineered Systems in their own environment. As a partner working in Engineered Systems projects you can request Oracle to have this workshop run for your qualified customers.
If you are a registered member of the Exadata Partner Community, you can access the full description of the content of the workshop in the "Engineered Systems Operational Management (ESOM) Planning Workshop" datasheet. (Access is restricted to community members only - if you get an error message, please register for the Community first)
To request to have this workshop delivered to one of your customers please contact your partner representative or your local Engineered Systems Business Development Manager.
Friday May 10, 2013
By Javier Puerta on May 10, 2013
Jules Lane, Manageability Solution Architect at Oracle has written two new whitepapers describing the manageaility aspects of the Exalytics platform.
Improved performance and capacity and a more agile project implementation are primary drivers for Exalytics, however, a great additional benefit is the potential to reduce administration and management costs by 20-40% as compared to traditional platforms, hence dramatically reducing the Total Cost of Ownership.
The target audience is operations managers and team leaders and technical architects.
- Part 1 is sales oriented and discusses the potential offered by Exalytics for more than 20-40% savings in the costs of operational management of Oracle B.I. systems, and what actions should be taken to fully realize it. These relate to people (and their organisation structure), processes and technology.
- Part 2 is more post sales oriented and has a summary of the key points in Part 1 one but also a detailed discussion of best practices around carrying out the actual administration tasks for each part of the Exalytics stack.
Manageability Community members can download the files from the Community Workspace. (Download here)
(Remember that you need to be a registered community member to have access to the workspace. Otherwise you will get an error message. You can register here)
- The Manageability Partner Community: How To Join
- Manageability Partner Community Collaborative Workspace
(Restricted - For members only)
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Webcast Feb.26, 10am CET: Upgrade & Migrate to Oracle Database 12c. Featuring Mike Dietrich
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning solution Specialization version exam is now in Beta
- Available On Demand: Improve Engineered Systems Sales with Operational Management
- Cloud Odyssey Events series coming to a theater near you!
- January issue of the Enterprise Manager Indepth Newsletter
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Register now! Exadata, Exalogic & Manageability Partner Community Forum, 1-2 April 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning 2015 Sales and Presales Assesments Are Ready!
- 'In touch' with David Callaghan Live - Jan 27, 2014, (10:30 AM GMT, 11:30 CET)
- Manageability Partner Community EMEA
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Knowledge Zone
- Specialization: Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Specialization: Application Quality Management
- Enterprise Manager Newsletters Archive
- Oracle Enterprise Manager in OTN
- OTN Forum: Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control
- BrightTALK: Oracle Enterprise Manager channel (videos)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (videos)
- EMEA Partner Communities
- OPN Competency Center
- OTN Developer Days
- OPN Knowledge Zones
- OPN Specialization
- Technology Newsletters
- Oracle Technology Network
Partner Events in EMEA
Connect and Network
Blogs for EMEA Partners
- /Community Events
- /Community News
- /Market News
- /Oracle Enterprise manager blog
- /Oracle News
- /Oracle OpenWorld
- /Product News