By Patrick Rood on Feb 20, 2013
Oracle offers a comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class, integrated applications, platform, and infrastructure products and solutions.
Cloud computing brings significant advantages to customers, such as lower operational IT costs, business agility, time-to-market, performance & availability. However, it imposes new challenges for IT to deliver and demonstrate these gains to the business. The transformation from traditional IT architectures to enterprise clouds requires complete lifecycle management of the cloud; from capacity planning and self-service provisioning to policy-based resource management and metering & chargeback.
An enterprise cloud must also be managed from a business perspective:
- Balancing service levels and functionality with cost and availability is required.
- Managing the user experience, business transactions and services are imperative to ensure cloud services are meeting business expectations.
- Streamlining IT operations to reduce cost and complexity is a prerequisite to achieve the scalability needed in a cloud infrastructure.
Oracle Private Cloud portfolio enables organizations to have complete control and visibility over security, regulatory compliance, service levels and functionality. This enables tremendous business opportunities for Oracle partners.
Oracle Partners can utilize Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c to build, deploy, manage, integrate, and secure customer-facing cloud environments. Moreover, Partners can take full Control over customer cloud environments by holistically managing complex componentry in the cloud from a single, integrated console.
Join us in this live webinar while we explore the business opportunities available to Oracle Partners, both for your own and your customer journey to the Cloud.
- Challenges & Business Drivers – 'Why' vs. 'What'
- Cloud Computing – The Momentum & Oracle's Play
- Services Opportunity for Partners
- Oracle Cloud Solutions in the Partner Ecosystem
- What's in it for Partners?
- Partner Cloud Cases
- Key Take-Aways & Next Steps
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour