By Patrick Rood on Jan 28, 2013
Earlier this month (Jan 2013) we announced the General Availability of Enterprise Manager for Big Data Appliance (BDA) Plugin - 18.104.22.168.0
This is the first version of Enterprise Manager for Big Data Appliance (BDA) Plugin release. The plugin is available to EM customers on Self Update (screenshot below), and certification information for this plugin is also available to customers on MyOracleSupport certify (here).
Using the Enterprise Manager 12c Big Data Appliance Plug-in 22.214.171.124, users can:
1. Discover the software and hardware components of a Big Data Appliance Network and add them as managed targets.
2. Manage the hardware and software components that comprise a Big Data Appliance Network as a single target or as individual targets.
3. Study collected metrics to analyze the performance of the network and each Big Data Appliance component.
4. Trigger alerts based on availability and system health.
5. Respond to warnings and incidents.