By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Aug 24, 2015
Learn the value of
Oracle Enterprise Manager for the Oracle Cloud Platform by
viewing this launch webcast and the two customers that
joined us to talk about their Hybrid Cloud challenges,
advantages of EM and getting started tips & tricks.
Oracle recently announced Oracle Enterprise Manager for the Oracle Cloud Platform, the industry’s only solution that enables Oracle customers to manage hybrid clouds as one, all from a single pane of glass. During the launch webcast two customers, Red Stack Tech (former e-DBA) and Bridge Consulting, talked on:
- Challenges with integrating cloud into existing infrastructure
- Migrating workloads to Oracle Cloud
- Reducing costs for QA/Dev environments
- The advantages of Oracle’s Hybrid Cloud management, ex, DB Diagnostics
- Tips and tricks to get started quickly.
Oracle Enterprise Manager for Oracle Cloud Platform represents the best vehicle for customers to put their public cloud strategies into practice, and to utilize their cloud credits quickly and effectively.
Invite your customers to the public webcast replay.